My Grilling Spot Scallop Stew.
You can have My Grilling Spot Scallop Stew using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Scallop Stew
- Prepare 1 Pound of Scallops.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 3 of Tablespons Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Fish Broth.
- You need To Taste of Olive Oil.
My Grilling Spot Scallop Stew step by step
- Wash the scallops with water and set them aside, ideally inside the fridge..
- Pre heat the pan over the grill..
- Add the Butter and the Garlic Sauce..
- Mix Well and let it cook for 5 minutes..
- Ad the salt to the mix..
- Put the scallops in the pan and mix everything. You need to stir every other minute to ensure all the scallops are well cooked..
- Add the white wine and let it reduce for 10 minutes..
- Add the Olive Oil..
- Add the Parsley and mix well..
- Add the fish broth and let it cook for 10 minutes at low heat..
- Serve and enjoy!.