Lemon Butter Scallops. Yes, it's just that easy and simple! Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, and cook for a few seconds until fragrant.
I have tried other ways and they are good but no comparison to these delicacies. Fill a medium pot with salted water; cover and heat to boiling on high. This Lemon Garlic Butter Scallops and Cauliflower Risotto dish is the bee's knees. You can have Lemon Butter Scallops using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Butter Scallops
- You need 8 of Scallops.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of Lemon.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Parsley.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
The scallops are seared to perfection with delicious garlic butter and lemon flavorings. Seared scallops with herb-infused lemon butter sauce will melt in your mouth! When it comes to Scallops might seem intimidating to cook, but they are very easy to make. A quick sear in the pan is.
Lemon Butter Scallops step by step
- Wash Scallops in cold water then pat so they are dry..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat tablespoon of Butter on high heat..
- In a sauce pan heat 2 Tablespoons of Butter for the sauce..
- Add garlic to the sauce pan and heat until fragrant..
- Add Scallops to the other pan. Sear for two minutes on each side..
- They should look like this on both sides..
- Add lemon to butter in sauce pan..
- Then add parsley..
- Pour garlic butter over the Scallops and voila! I served this with risotto and asparagus so yummy!.
Lemon butter scallops over risotto have become one of our new favorite fancy weeknight meals. When the butter has browned to a hazelnut color add the lemon juice and chopped parsley. Pour the classic lemon butter over the scallops, garnish with heart-shaped croutons and serve promptly. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Give these keto lemon butter scallops a try for an awesome summer meal!