Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup.
You can cook Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup
- It’s of Chinese cabbage.
- You need of Scallops.
- Prepare of Goji berries.
- You need of Anchovies.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 slices of young ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Abalone sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of stock powder.
Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup step by step
- Wash and cut chinese cabbage into smaller pieces. Prepare scallop soup based with 3 cups of water and add in stock powder, abalone sauce and boil for 5 minutes..
- Fry some anchovies until aroma and golden brown and add into the soup base and slow simmer for 10 minutes..
- Fry some ginger and garlic until aroma and add in cabbage and fry for a while and sprinkle salt and sugar. Pour in soup with vege and goji berries and simmer for 5 minutes in low heat and serve..