Grilled Scallops and Sweet Pepper.
You can have Grilled Scallops and Sweet Pepper using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Scallops and Sweet Pepper
- You need 1 each of Green pepper.
- You need 8 large of Frozen scallops.
- You need 1 large of Carrot.
- It’s 8 each of Shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Corn starch / flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
Grilled Scallops and Sweet Pepper instructions
- Thaw scallops, required at least 4 hrs and above. Dry it as much as possible with kitchen towel. And air dry it on drainer..
- Slice green pepper/capsicum around 1cm by 2cm. Cut end of mushroom stalk. Just a little, the stalk of the mushroom can be eaten. Separate stalk and mushroom head. Wash mushroom and stalk for once and soak it. Slice carrots into thin coin slices so that it can cook easily..
- Heat up oil into pan for frying scallops. Use a tong and place scallops onto frying pan. After all scallops has settled into the pan, about 1-2 mins. shake the pan alittle to avoid the scallops from sticking onto it. Each side need about 7-8 mins to brown. Extend duration if needed. Once both side brown, remove from pan. It is normal for the scallops to shrink in size..
- In another pan, pour a little oil, about 1 tablespoon and heat up. When heated, throw in capsicum, carrots and mushroom. Stir fry for 3 mins. Notice that the vegetables mix is getting watery even before you add them? This is normal. When it reaches this stage. Get ready the sauce mix.. Mix all ingredients first before pouring into the pan. Otherwise, corn flour will not blend well. Once sauce mix in, high fire and stir fry for another 2 mins. Remove and place into serving plate.
- Add cooked scallops onto the vege mix including the scallops juice and oil..
- Ready to serve..