Creamy Garlic Scallops. HOW DO YOU MAKE CREAMY GARLIC SCALLOPS? Melt butter in the same pan as the scallops, scraping up any delicious browned bits. This is where the flavour is!
These creamy garlic scallops are very easy to prepare. The recipe calls for the following ingredients: Natural scallops that are milky in color, opaque and soft (not slippery) to the touch. Salt and ground black pepper; Butter and olive oil to pan sear the scallops; Garlic; Heavy whipping cream to make the creamy and rich sauce. You can have Creamy Garlic Scallops using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Scallops
- You need 1 of ⁄2 tablespoon olive oil.
- You need 1 of ⁄2 onion, chopped into small dice.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of ⁄2 lb bay scallops (smaller ones).
- It’s 1/4 of dry white wine.
- Prepare 3/8 cup of half-and-half.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of ⁄2 tablespoon fresh Basil.
- Prepare of Steamed rice or pasta.
Add the broth, cream, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and cheese. Whisk until it starts to thicken. Simmer: Add the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach and let simmer till the spinach wilts. Add: Gently add the scallops back to the sauce, giving it a quick stir.
Creamy Garlic Scallops instructions
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium high heat, and cook the onions and garlic just to soften for about 2 minutes; add the scallops and lightly cook on all sides for about 40 seconds then remove and set aside..
- Add wine to skillet and let reduce 1 minute; stir in half and half and let that reduce so that it is a nice sauce consistency..
- Return scallops and add green onions, stirring until heated through..
- Serve scallops over rice, pouring sauce over all; garnish with Basil.
Creamy Garlic Scallops with Pasta, a delicious dinner that looks as good as an expensive meal at a posh restaurant. Seared scallops in a rich cream sauce that is bursting with the most amazing flavours, and your favourite pasta, quick, simple, but so yummy! This creamy garlic pasta is filled with intense roasted garlic flavor and topped with perfectly seared scallops! If you love this dish, you will also love this Cajun Shrimp Linguine and Brown Butter Pasta. This is a luxurious roasted garlic cream sauce bursting with garlic flavor.