Steam Angled Loofah and Scallop.
You can have Steam Angled Loofah and Scallop using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steam Angled Loofah and Scallop
- Prepare 1 of Angeled Loofah.
- Prepare 2 of frozen scallop.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fermented bean.
- Prepare Half of diced red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Sauce.:.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 half cup of water.
- You need as needed of flour.
Steam Angled Loofah and Scallop step by step
- Cut loofah into slanting. Blanch with water drain and transfer into plate.
- Thaw scallop add little salt and flour, place on top of loofah and steam until scallop are done. Remove.
- Stir fry mince garlic and black bean until fragrant add sauce and chilli,stir fry unti done..
- Drizzle over steam loofah and scallop. Done.