Scallop Soup with Rice. One minute before rice is ready, open pan and add scallops. Sea scallops are added to this soup which incorporates chopped tomatoes, carrots, onions, and celery in chicken broth with long grain white rice. This is an elegant version of the old-fashioned tomato and rice soup, studded with fresh seafood.
This recipe pairs curry-coated scallops and brown rice seasoned with cilantro, scallions and lemon. Serve with roasted carrots tossed with cumin and coriander. This Scallop fried rice will blow your mind. You can have Scallop Soup with Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scallop Soup with Rice
- You need 2 portions of steamed rice.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 2 tbsp of frozen peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried scallops (conpoy).
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of honey.
It's not just the fresh bay scallops that make it a treat for seafood lovers, it's the XO sauce and of course, the crispy garlic chips, that bring We used small bay scallops for this scallop fried rice recipe, but if you can use large sea scallops, then definitely do so! This traditional chowder recipe is a rich, quick and easy hot soup using scallops instead of clams, bacon, and potatoes. This rich, traditional scallop chowder recipe uses tender and creamy bay scallops in place of clams. You can have great seafood chowder in less than an hour following by.
Scallop Soup with Rice instructions
- Mix dried scallops with water, cover. Set aside. Leave it for a couple of hours..
- Shred the scallops..
- Heat the pan and add oil. Using low heat, add sliced onion and stir until the color becomes a bit translucent..
- Add shredded scallops, then peas, then the water. Add salt and sugar. Stir well..
- After about five minutes, it is done!.
- Pour the scallop soup into the rice, and enjoy!.
Enjoy a simple Chinese soup of hairy gourd with dried scallop, stewed in chicken or pork broth with sweet Chinese red dates. If you love classic Chinese soups stewed with old cucumber or winter melon, you should also add hairy gourd to your list. I have made this fabulous Shrimp and Scallop Soup Recipe dozens of time with rave reviews from my guests. You will not believe how easy it is to make This soup recipe could be considered more of a seafood stew than a soup as it is full-bodied and hearty. Excellent served with a glass of your favorite.