Seafood fried rice. If you love seafood, this amazing recipe is a definite must try. You could make this luxurious meal to bring your favourite chinese restaurant to your home. My mother's seafood fried rice is perfect for Chinese New Year as it is full of crab, prawns and I can't tell a fib, these ingredients are not your usual fried rice ones.
It can be made with many different ingredients: chicken, pork I had salmon and shrimp I needed to use so I decided to make seafood fried rice. Your Fried Rice Seafood stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. You can have Seafood fried rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood fried rice
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s Pinch of saffron.
- You need of Seafood.
- You need 1 bag of frozen shrimp.
- You need Half of a bag of frozen scallops.
- Prepare 1 bag of imitation crab.
- It’s of Extras.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
Rices dishes (reblog if you agree)… Loading. Fried Rice with Prawns and Chopsticks. Fried veracruzana grouper fish mexican seafood. This seafood fried rice is hearty and filled with wonderful, fresh seafood flavors!
Seafood fried rice step by step
- Take out seafood at least 3 hours before cooking, place in a bowl of water, let defrost.
- Rinse the rice 3 times in water. Fill water to the first knuckle line.
- Put a pinch of saffron in the water and turn the rice cooker on. Let the machine do the work..
- After seafood is defrosted, place in a skillet with olive oil and cook until shrimp is pink. Remove from pan..
- Take a deep skillet and put olive oil (any oil works) sauté the corn until thawed, about 10 min..
- Crack the three eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk them. Move corn to the side, and pour the egg into the pan and scramble..
- Add the seafood to the corn and egg mixture and warm up the seafood. Toss in the rice and cook for about 5 min continuously stirring. Add a dash of soy sauce and serve!.
Work with the bounty of the sea to whip up a hearty rice dish loaded with mussels rich in protein and minerals. Have you tried seafood fried rice? The combination of basmati rice, herbs, mixed seafood and peppers make for a truly scrumptious meal. Being fried rice is one of our favorite dishes, I have many varieties of it to post. One of the reasons that we like it is, it is.