Bacon wrapped scallops. These bacon wrapped scallops are jumbo scallops coated in a sweet and savory glaze, then broiled to perfection. A simple yet elegant appetizer or main course option that is sure to get rave reviews! Bacon Wrapped Scallops are elegant enough for a dinner party or a romantic dinner for two and easy enough to prepare on a busy weeknight.
Your guests will devour this delicious appetizer in minutes! You may enjoy these other Appetizer recipes Bacon-wrapped scallops are an appetizer. They are wrapped in bacon and broiled and seasoned until done. You can cook Bacon wrapped scallops using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped scallops
- It’s 10 of large fresh sea scallops.
- Prepare 10 of bacon strips.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Bacon-wrapped scallops are a complex combination of salty and sweet as well as juicy and crisp. While the taste and texture are complex, the preparation is simple. I have been craving bacon wrapped scallops forever and finally decided to test them out in the air For perfectly cooked scallops, be sure to pat the scallops dry. Place them between paper towels to.
Bacon wrapped scallops instructions
- First cook bacon until browned but not crisp..
- Wrap the strips of bacon around your thawed sea scallops, tightly. Secure with a toothpick..
- Heat oil in saute pan on medium heat, test heat with a tiny drip of water. Oil must be hot..
- Place scallops in hot oil, scallop side down. After four minutes flip scallops and cook another two minutes. Scallops should be lightly browned..
Bacon Wrapped ScallopsWhole Life Challenge. butter, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper, scallops, bacon, pepper. These Bacon Wrapped Scallops with Spicy Cilantro Mayonnaise is a really great appetizer recipe that's special enough for a holiday or fun celebration party. Wrap each scallop in a piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick. Stir together maple syrup, soy sauce, and Dijon mustard in a bowl until smooth. Wrap meaty scallops in crispy bacon and pair with a luscious dip for an appetizer that's guaranteed to be gone in minutes.