Scallop Egg Foo Young.
You can have Scallop Egg Foo Young using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scallop Egg Foo Young
- You need 8-10 of scallops.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded carrots, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- You need 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of white pepper.
Scallop Egg Foo Young step by step
- Mix frozen scallops with 1 Tbsp rice wine then microwave it about 1.5 minutes or until the scallops just defrost. Rinse with cold water and cut into pieces..
- Whisk eggs, salt, and chopped green onions together. Heat 1 Tbsp veg. oil in a pan and pours in egg mixture cooked till the edge turning into white..
- Lay scallop pieces and shredded carrots evenly on top of egg mixture. Seasoning with white pepper..
- Turn heat down to medium-low and cover with lid continuing cook for 2-3 minutes or until the egg mixture is about 1/2 form. Use a spatula to cut the egg into 1/4 and turn each of them over. Then cook for 1 minute till the egg is formed. Enjoy~~.