Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta. Over low heat, let the sauce reduce to medium thickness. On this video lesson, chef Gino Barbaro shares a recipe for pasta seafood – shrimp and scallops. Be sure to join Gino and his family for more cooking.
You don't need a lot of soy sauce here, but just Some other condiments like miso, sake, tonkatsu sauce are also commonly used in western dishes (pasta. Shrimp are served with linguine pasta in a white wine-and-butter sauce flecked with fresh parsley for a quick and impressive main dish. Cook and stir shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes in the hot butter and oil. You can have Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta
- You need 4 slices of bacon, — cooked over medium heat, then diced,save the fat.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic — finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of each shallot — finely chopped.
- It’s 4 ounces of shiitake mushroom — stemmed, sliced thin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of black pepper.
- You need 2 ounces of sherry.
- It’s 1 cup of shrimp stock or clam juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 8 ounces of 16-20 shrimp, peeled deveined (most any size shrimp will work).
- Prepare 8 ounces of scallop, large.
- You need 12 ounces of dry pasta, cook per directions on the package.
Add shrimp and earthy shiitake mushrooms and the soy sauce butter flavors really pop in this easy-to-make pasta. Bring a pot of water to a boil for your pasta. Creamy Scallops with Angel Hair Pasta. The rich, creamy sauce in this seafood pasta brings the dish together beautifully.
Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta step by step
- In a large sauce pot cook the bacon do not burn. Save the fat Sauté the shallots and garlic and mushrooms and lightly season with salt and pepper until a light golden-brown color..
- Add the tarragon.
- Deglaze with the sherry and shrimp stock. Let the liquid reduce by half then add the heavy cream and reduce until it starts to thicken and coat the back of a spoon..
- Then add the seafood and bacon then let simmer 4-5 minutes until seafood is cooked..
- Adjust the seasoning as needed..
Feel free to use other seafood or fish in this delicious pasta. Shrimp and bay scallops get together in this delicious seafood pasta recipe. The seafood, along with sauteed mushrooms, cream, and Parmesan cheese. These Shrimp Shiitake Noodles are loaded with earthy shiitake mushrooms, juicy, plump shrimp and oodles of noodles in a yummy soy sauce and Pasta – Look for a thicker style of noodle, whether you use an Asian style noodle or Italian. Olive oil – We want a nice neutral.