You can have Angel Scallops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angel Scallops
- It’s 1 lb of Bay scallops.
- It’s 1 box of angel hair pasta.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of anchovy paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 small of onion chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of chopped garlic.
Angel Scallops instructions
- Cook pasta as directed..
- Roll scallops in clean towel to remove moisture..
- Saute garlic, onion, anchovy paste and thyme in butter and oil..
- Add wine and reduce by half..
- Add parsley and scallops. Cook until scallops are done. Approximately 3 minutes. Add cheese..
- Toss pasta into sauce. Enjoy!.