Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms.
You can cook Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 lb of Sea Scallops.
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 3 bunch of Oyster Mushrooms.
- You need 1 dash of Old Bay Season.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
Shrimp and Sea Scallops with Oyster Mushrooms step by step
- Peel and devein shrimp keep cold until ready to cook..
- In a large saucepan, heat evoo and butter until blended over medium heat..
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix thoroughly..
- Add mushrooms and cook until they begin to carmelize..
- Add sea scallops and "milk"/juice from container..
- Add shrimp to pan and season with old bay seasonings..
- Cook over medium heat covered for 3 to 6 minutes depending on size of shrimp and scallops. Scallops should be cooked until opaque throughout..