Crepes Coquill St. Jaques.
You can cook Crepes Coquill St. Jaques using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crepes Coquill St. Jaques
- Prepare 4 of crepes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry white wine, chill the rest for serving with crepes.
- You need 2 Tbs of diced shallots.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bay or sea scallops cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 tbs of minced parsley.
- Prepare 6 tbs of grated Swiss cheese.
Crepes Coquill St. Jaques instructions
- Combine the white wine, shallots, mushrooms in a saucepan.Simmer for 5 minutes on medium. Add scallops and simmer for 5 minutes more.Drain, reserving liquid.
- Melt the butter on medium heat in a large skillet, and stir in the flour and salt. Whisk continually until the flour cooks to a light brown color..
- Pour in the cream and cook, whisking constantly until thick, which takes about two minutes..
- Add the parsley and reserved liquid and whisk to blend. Stir in the parsley and 2 Tbs grated cheese stirring until cheese melts. Turn on and set oven to 350f to preheat..
- Add the poached scallops, mushrooms and shallots..
- Fill each crepe with the scallop and mushrooms along with some sauce. Fold and place seam side down on an oven-proof plate or pan. Pour over some remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake at 350f until cheese is melted, about 10-12 minutes.