Scallops and Corriander with Sweet Green Pea puree.
You can cook Scallops and Corriander with Sweet Green Pea puree using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scallops and Corriander with Sweet Green Pea puree
- You need 6 each of Large Sea Scallops.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Crushed Corriander Seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 pinch of Radish Micro Greens.
- You need 1 pinch of Finely chopped Chives.
- Prepare of Green Pea Puree.
- You need 1 cup of Baby Sweet Green Peas.
- You need 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Boiling Water.
Scallops and Corriander with Sweet Green Pea puree step by step
- For the Pea Puree: Boil 6 tablespoons of water with a dash of salt and add the 1 cup of peas for 4 minutes or til tender. Remove from heat and do not drain water..
- Add just the peas to blender or food processor along with salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons of butter. Blend for a few seconds then slowly add 1 or 2 tablespoons of the boiling water until a nice smooth puree..
- Get a pan on medium-high heat then add a drizzle of oil. In a bowl mix the Sea Scallops together with the salt, pepper, and cayenne then gently add to the hot pan. Sear each Scallop only 2 minutes max per side and place on paper towel when finished..
- Add a smear of the Pea puree to the plate then place the Scallops on top. Add the crushed Corriander and Chives to the tops of the Scallops and finish with a pinch of the Radish greens on the side..