Pan Seared Scalloos with Brown Butter Sauce.
You can have Pan Seared Scalloos with Brown Butter Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Scalloos with Brown Butter Sauce
- You need 12 of sea scallops.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil, plus Moore fir coating scallops.
- You need 2 tablespoons of blackening seasoning mixed with 1 teaspoon rice flour.
- You need of For Brown Butter Lemon Sauce.
- It’s 8 ounces of salted butter.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- You need of Sliced green onions for garnish.
Pan Seared Scalloos with Brown Butter Sauce step by step
- Mix Lightly brush scallops with olive oil, season with blackening seasoning mixture.
- Heat the 1 tablespoon olive oil on a skillet, sear scallops in hot oil about 2 minutes per sfe.
- Meanwhikne melt butter until foam subsides and it becomes golden, stirring, remove to a bowl to prevent burning and add lemin.
- Pour iver scallops and serve hot with green onions.