Seared Scallops with a spicy Mango salsa.
You can cook Seared Scallops with a spicy Mango salsa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seared Scallops with a spicy Mango salsa
- It’s 6 each of Large Sea Scallops.
- It’s 1 each of Mango.
- You need 2 each of Serrano Pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of Lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
Seared Scallops with a spicy Mango salsa step by step
- Peel mango and dice flesh into mixing bowl..
- Finely chop the cilantro and add to the bowl along with the juice of 1 lime..
- Add the ground cumin and white pepper and mix together..
- Thinly slice the Serrano Pepper into little circles, stop when you start seeing seeds if you want less heat. Add to mixing bowl and combine..
- Heat a large skillet over med-high heat and add a drizzle of oil (grape seed has high smoking point but olive is fine too)..
- Salt all the Scallops on both sides and add to the hot pan for 2 min max per side..
- Place half of the mango mixture on each of 2 plates, top with 3 Scallops each and a sprig of cilantro for garnish..