Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce. A creamy white wine sauce made with Chardonnay and heavy whipping cream takes this shrimp scampi pasta to the next level. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Scampi Pasta with White Wine Sauce. Add wine, basil, red pepper, chicken base.
Shrimp scampi is a delicious pasta dish with a lemon, butter, garlic, and white wine sauce! Join Eric from Simply Elegant Home Cooking as he demonstrates. Shrimp pasta feels like such a treat, maybe because I don't often think to make it, or maybe because seafood dinners are a bit of an extravagance. You can cook Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce
- Prepare 1 of Pasta of your choice. (Daddy used fettuccine).
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper (either red or green).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of scallops.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- You need 2/3 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard (grey poupon).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion.
Or maybe it's the white wine and heavy cream (just a tablespoon per serving is plenty to coat the noodles in silky sauce), which add sophistication and. Cook shrimp and scallops until done; set aside; slowly melt butter in a saucepan adding cornstarch, then milk, stirring constantly; add wine, shrimp and scallops serve over rice. This Shrimp Scampi with White Wine has a garlicky, buttery sauce, balanced by the bright freshness of wine, lemon juice and parsley. It's fantastic mixed with pasta, over rice, or just with crusty bread for dipping in the sauce.
Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce step by step
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain thoroughly..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add peppers, onions and garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often..
- Add scallops and cook 1 minute longer. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes, until scallops are just cooked through. Stir in mustard and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Serve over pasta! Mix together, if you prefer..
Thank you to QFC for sponsoring this post! Easy, delicious and healthy shrimp pasta w/white wine sauce recipe from SparkRecipes. follow instructions on back on packages. I use all frozen stuff then add a few touches of my own, ie, yogurt for thickness and a little wine for flavor. you dont need much. fresh herbs and garlic goes a long way. The sauce should be just enough to smoothly coat the pasta. Since that trip, it has been impossible Other main ingredients include shrimps, scallops, cherry tomatoes, butter, white wine and a lot of How to Cook Scallop Shrimp Pasta with Burst Cherry Tomatoes.