Beijing hot pot. Hot Pots in Beijing West Railway Station. Hot Pots in Beijing Workers' Sports Complex. Great hot pot, and right in the middle of Rutherford!
From Beijing copper hot pot and spicy Chongqing hot pot, to Chaoshan beef hot pot, this guide will surely keep you warm during Beijing's cold Ready for some spicy hotpot Haidilao Hot Pot and 海底捞火锅 Haidilao Hot Pot are on the list. Eduard Playa: Best sauces for hotpot in Beijing. ιηɠσ: Very friendly and good service, big sauce buffet, yummy hot pot! You can have Beijing hot pot using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beijing hot pot
- Prepare 2 of chicken carcasses.
- You need 400 g of beef bones.
- Prepare 2.5 L of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of goji berries.
- It’s 20 of red dates.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- You need of choice or combination of:.
- It’s of Beef or chicken (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of Fish fillets (thinly sliced).
- You need of Prawns, squids or scallops.
- It’s of Meatballs, crab sticks, fish balls or fish cakes.
- You need of Dumplings or wontons.
- Prepare of Tofu, bean curd skins, mushrooms, eggs.
- You need of Vermicelli noodles, glass noodles or egg noodles.
- Prepare of Bok choy, Chinese broccoli, wombok, garland chrysanthemum.
- Prepare of condiments or dipping sauces:.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Fresh chillies.
- You need of Garlic chilli sauce.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Chilli sauce.
For the cold weather, Beijing hot pot is the favorite of local people. From the quantity and quality of Beijing Hotpot Restaurants, we may conclude how local people love it. Beijing Mutton Hot Port, also known as Shuan Yangrou Hot Pot in the city, is especially popular during the winter season, when the city cools down and people are finding a nice hot meal to keep warm. We try Hot Pots or shabu shabu wherever we can, and this place was excellent.
Beijing hot pot instructions
- Prepare a big pot and bring water to a boil. Boil the chicken carcass and beef bones for 5 mins and discard the water. This is to remove scum..
- Fill in 2.5L of water into the pot and bring it to boil. Add in goji berries and red dates, simmer for 2 hrs. Season with salt according to taste..
- Once ready, transfer broth into a steamboat pot / hot pot, about half full. Place it on a portable electric stove. Add in your own combination of meat, veggies and fish. Let it boil and cook. When ready, dish out into individual serving bowls with small wire strainer or ladle. Dip cooked food into condiments and enjoy..
- Repeat the same process by adding in meat, veggies and fish into the hot pot and allow to boil and cook once the first batch of cooked food has been distributed. Top up with broth when needed..
- Noodles and eggs are usually added towards the end when the broth is most flavourful after cooking all the ingredients..
The staff was very helpful and made sure we understood what to do, and that we were ordering the correct items. Check out Chef Bao's Beijing hot pot recipe to make this classic dish at home! Plus, a tasty Shaobing ( Chinese flatbread) recipe to enjoy along with it. Sauces – our basic one is the Beijing sauce. It is made with vegetable broth.