Spinach penne with panfried scallop. Scallops are simple to prepare, and with a screaming hot skillet, you get a gorgeous crust without having to bread the shellfish. Pan-Seared Scallops with Bacon and Spinach. Combine flour and cajun seasoning; add scallops and toss to coat.
Great as a side dish or entree, we hope you like this delicious. Keywords: pan seared scallops recipe, scallop risotto, Scallops over Wilted Spinach Parmesan Risotto, scallops with spinach, spinach Next time, I'll try using oil instead. — I stir-fried the spinach separately, so that I could deglaze the scallop pan with white wine. Reviews for: Photos of Pan Fried Spinach. You can have Spinach penne with panfried scallop using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach penne with panfried scallop
- You need of Spinach.
- You need of Penne.
- Prepare of Scallop.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
In a large frying pan, melt the butter over moderately low heat. Its acidity will go well with the spinach and work beautifully with both the mild curry and the scallops. Scallops have a naturally sweet flavor that make them the perfect fit with the savory flavors of bacon and spinach. This recipe is part of the Romantic Night In menu, with Pan-Seared Scallops with Bacon and Spinach; Grass-Fed Beef Tenderloin Steaks with.
Spinach penne with panfried scallop step by step
- Wash and blanch the spinach with a teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and some oil.
- Blend the spinach in a blender with a garlic until smooth, like a purée.
- Boil the penne in water with salt and oil until al dente.
- Dry the scallops. Panfry the scallops in a hot pan (or any desirable seafood or meat) with salt and pepper.
- Sauté the cooked penne with the spinach purée, season with salt and pepper, top with the grilled scallops and sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese, enjoy😋.
Instead of broiling I pan fried the scallops w/a little non-stick cooking spray and as suggested served with whole wheat orzo View image. Prosciutto-Wrapped Scallops with Spinach. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Get the recipe for Baked Penne With Spinach. Baked Penne With Spinach. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Top with the scallops, pancetta crumbs and juices from the pan.