Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops.
You can cook Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- You need 6 of cleaned & washed scallops.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- It’s 3 of strips turkey bacon.
- You need 1 tsp of A-1 classic rub herb seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of course ground black pepper.
- You need of garnish.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops step by step
- wash & clean scallops good blot with a papertowel. set aside.fry your bacon for about 4minutes on medium heat. cut each strip in half set aside.
- add flour, A-1 spices,chili powder, pepper & garlic, & cumin to flour. stir well. add scallops to seasoned flour, shake off excess . wrap turkey bacon around scallop & secure with toothpick..
- add canola oil to a pan heat on high lower down heat, add scallops to pan sear on each side cook for 6-8 minutes..
- add butter & parsley to a pan heat till melted spoon over scallops..