Lemon Ricotta Pasta With Seared Scallops.
You can have Lemon Ricotta Pasta With Seared Scallops using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Ricotta Pasta With Seared Scallops
- You need 12 of Scallops.
- Prepare 1/2 box of Fettuccine Noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of Peas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
Lemon Ricotta Pasta With Seared Scallops instructions
- Boil noodles until al dente..
- Rinse scallops..
- Then pat dry..
- Put one table spoon of olive oil and butter into a high heat pan..
- Add scallops in batches..
- They should cook for two minutes on each side. This is how they should look. ( l was so nervous) 🙈.
- Drain pasta then put back in the pot and add the rest of the olive oil. (3 tbs).
- Now add lemon juice..
- And lemon zest..
- Now add your peas..
- Then ricotta and stir until everything is combined..
- Top with your scallops and serve..