Best Scallops Ever – By DW.
You can have Best Scallops Ever – By DW using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Scallops Ever – By DW
- Prepare 1 pound of raw scallops.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dry oregano.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- Prepare 3/4 of diced red onion.
- Prepare 2 strands of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 stalks of scallion (slice in strands).
- You need 2 ounces of single malt scotch.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of tumeric powder.
Best Scallops Ever – By DW instructions
- Rinse scallop (add a touch of lemon to the water if you have any). Drain.
- In a bowl mix scallops, paprika, tumeric and oregano. Set aside.
- In frying pan, add: Olive oil Red onion Scallion Rosemary Place on stove on low-medium heat for about 15 minutes while continuously stirring..
- Turn up heat to medium-high and add scallop mixture to frying lan..
- Periodically stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add the 2 once of single malt scotch and cook scallops until tender (do not overcook). Add a few cracks of salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice or (my preference) serve on top of a sliced French baguette..