Pasta with pan seared Red Snapper and Scallops.
You can cook Pasta with pan seared Red Snapper and Scallops using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with pan seared Red Snapper and Scallops
- It’s 2 of Red Snapper Fillets.
- You need 4 large of Scallops.
- You need 4 of green onions diced.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of two tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 of juice of one med lemon.
- Prepare 1 of one teaspoon butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of capers.
- You need 1/8 tbsp of parmesean cheese.
Pasta with pan seared Red Snapper and Scallops step by step
- place. 2 quart medium sauce pan with enough water to cover pasta over medium heat with one teaspoon olive oil bring to boil add your favorite type pasta. reduce heat and cook until aldente. in a frying pan ad 2 tbsp of olive oil and heat over medium heat add lemon pepper seasoned snapper flesh side first sear both sides until golden Brown follow with scallops and sear as well watch carefully making sure not to over cook.
- remove and set aside in same pan add greenonions capers lemon juice olive oil and butter and white wine. and garlic simmer until onions start to wilt. blend into Pasta.
- top with fish scallops and parmesan cheese garnish with sprig fresh basil.