Scallop cakes. This post is sponsored by Nestlé® Toll House® Morsels, the perfect special ingredient for all of your family's favorite treats! Today is the second post in our "how to frost a cake" series. These delicious Scallop cakes are crispy on the outside and silky on the inside with a perfume of fresh scallops.
Process scallops in a food processor until chopped. Place scallops in food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Share: Rate this Recipe Clean, dry, and chop scallops into ⅛-inch pieces (do not use a food processor; you'll end up with scallop paste), then place in a bowl with cleaned crab. You can cook Scallop cakes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scallop cakes
- You need 1 cup of chopped (processor) scallops.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chives.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped shallot.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need of Bread crumbs until lightly thick.
Make the sea scallop cakes: Put the sea scallops in the bowl of a food processor. Fry in batches if necessary to avoid crowding. Juicy scallops are the ultimate seafood treat, so let BBC Good Food take you through the most delicious ways to serve this delicious shellfish. Simple to make and gorgeous on the plate, scallops make for The delicious taste of scallops is perfectly complemented by a wonderful fresh fruit salsa in this quick but elegant dish.
Scallop cakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients lightly in a mixing bowl.
- Pan fry with olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Place cakes on a baking sheet at 350 for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedge and cilantro-lime mayo spread (mayo, lime juice, salt, pepper and cilantro).
This handy how to cook scallops guide from Great British Chefs explores various delicious options for cooking scallop recipes. Arrange the scallops and corn cakes on the plates and drizzle with the rest of the dressing. Reheat the corn cakes before serving. In the Edna Valley of California's Central Coast. Author: Jocelyn Delk Adams of Grandbaby-Cakes.com.