Toni's Shrimp & Scallop Scampi.
You can cook Toni's Shrimp & Scallop Scampi using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toni's Shrimp & Scallop Scampi
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp cleaned & deveined.
- You need 1 lb of linguine.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of EVOO.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh chopped Italian parsley.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of lemon zest.
- It’s 1/4 lb of scallops.
- You need 2 slice of bacon.
Toni's Shrimp & Scallop Scampi instructions
- fry the 2 slices of thick cut bacon, set on paper towels & have pasta water boiling with salt and a tspn of EVOO.
- clean off shrimp & scallops, pat dry, add 1 tspn of EVOO & 2 tbsp of butter to heated frying pan with bacon drippings (drain most of bacon grease keep lightly coated), keep on medium heat add scallops first and sear on both sides till golden brown then add seasonings, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic powder & minced garlic, then add white wine, & 1/2 a laddle of pasta water then add shrimp, cut and squeeze half of lemon juice & add a pinch of lemon zest..
- chop up fresh parsley, chop up thick smoked slices of bacon.
- drain pasta add pasta directly into scampi & toss add grated parmesan cheese, bacon & fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy & Mangiare.