Honey butter Tilapia with scallops. Mix the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and garlic together in a bowl. Butter makes everything better, but brown butter elevates a dish to total awesomeness, such as this crazy delicious brown butter honey garlic scallops. The scallops were so good I practically dabbed my fingers on the skillet and dried out the last bits of the honey garlic sauce.
Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the fillets coating them evenly and well. Tilapia cooks quickly because the fillets are quite thin. It's a mild white fish, so it takes its flavor from this tasty buttery crumb topping. You can have Honey butter Tilapia with scallops using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey butter Tilapia with scallops
- You need of Tilapia.
- Prepare of Scallops.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of Whipped butter.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Pepper (the kind in the grinder is the kind I use).
- Prepare of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of Lemon juice (OPTIONAL).
This baked tilapia recipe makes a nutritious and delicious meal, and it is an incredibly fast and easy preparation. Tilapia cooks quickly because the fillets are quite thin. · This honey lime tilapia is unbelievably delicious. The flavor is so fresh and light and fantastic. Honey and lime basically belong to each other forever. · Healthier and tastier way to serve fish.
Honey butter Tilapia with scallops step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° – 450°. In small baking dish (or whatever size you need for the size fish you have), put whipped butter in the center. Drizzle honey on top of the butter. Place Tilapia on top of the butter. Season with sea salt,pepper,lemon pepper. Bake for 15 minutes (or longer/less depending on the size && thickness of your fish). Broil for 2-3. WATCH CAREFULLY WHEN BROILING TO AVOID BURNING..
- When the fish has about 10 minutes left to cook, place scallops into a skillet with butter or oil of your choice. Cook,stirring frequently. Cook about 8 minutes. You can cook them in any seasoning you like. Serve && enjoy..
I have used flounder, catfish, grouper, perch and tilapia with great results. If your fish is not getting crispy try. Take the butter out of the refrigerator to let it soften. Pat the tilapia fillets dry with paper towels, and season them all over with salt and pepper. Wipe out the pan used for the vegetables.