pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo. Pan-seared scallops cooked in the flavorful oil left behind when you cook chorizo—it's basically Season scallops generously with salt. How to make restaurant-worthy pan-seared scallops at home. If they aren't sizzling when you place them into the frying Between the dry and floured scallops and a hot pan, you are guaranteed a beautiful golden brown.
Simply Gourmet: Seared Scallops With Chorizo Butter, Cauliflower Puree And Pea Shoots. Second Course: Seared Diver Scallops with Cauliflower Two Ways and a Caper Gastrique. Sweet scallops nestled in a dreamy, creamy cauliflower purée make a simple but elegant dish. You can have pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo
- You need of artichoke chevre puree.
- Prepare 8 of hearts artichoke.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of chrevre.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dry thyme.
- You need of scallops.
- Prepare 6 of u-10 dry pack diver scallops.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of veg oil.
- It’s of fried chorizo.
- It’s 1 of link fresh chorizo.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
One recipe would have been good for three people. Served with roasted asparagus, which works wonderfully. For the seared scallops, season the scallops with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a frying pan until hot, then add the olive oil and To serve, place a spoonful of artichoke purée onto each of four plates and smear slightly across the plate.
pan seared diver scallops with roasted artichoke,Chevre puree and fried chorizo step by step
- Puree place oven at 400 place artichokes on a pan cover with olive oil,thyme and lightly salt, pepper. roast for 20 min.
- once out of the oven place artichokes(brown bits too) into a food processor with chevre and lemon zest puree till smooth set aside.
- Chorizo place oven on med high toss in butter and chorizo fry till crispy place on paper towel to dry off extra grease. set aside.
- Scallops get heavy bottom pan on med high throw in veg oil and wiat till pan starts to smoke..
- salt and pepper scallops once pan is smoking hot, sear scallops for 3 min on each side.
- plating using about 2 TB of puree, streak across the plate in one push. thenplace scallops on top then top with chorizo garnish with micro greens.
Top with three scallops, followed by a piece of streaky. Pan-seared scallops with pasta seems like a good idea…unless you struggle with weight or you wan't to eat a clean diet, free of refined flours. Think about all the pan-roasted dishes you can prepare using this pan. And all of them will be low fat and will contain fewer calories. Pan Seared Scallops – simple and beautifully seared scallops served with a flavorful brown butter and lemon pan sauce.